Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Good Morning Pumpkin Pancakes

Here's one that my mother-in-law makes to spoil us when we visit.  I think the last time she made them for us was when we were up for a visit on Christmas...which was a while ago now.  Hmmm....maybe I'll change it up and make them for her when she visits this week!

Good Morning Pumpkin Pancakes


2 cups Bisquick
2 Tbs. packed brown sugar
2 tsp. cinnamon
1 tsp. allspice
1/2 cup solid pack pumpkin
1 1/2 cup (12 oz) evaporated milk
2 Tbs. oil
2 eggs
1 tsp. vanilla

In large bowl, combine Bisquick, sugar, and spices.  Add milk, pumpkin, oil, eggs, and vanilla.  Beat until smooth.  Bake on hot, lightly greased griddle.

***These would be extra yummy served with some toasted, chopped walnuts sprinkled over them!

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to try these. I got some samples of Pumpkin Spice Chia Tea that a friend ordered for me. I'll have to try them together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just made these for dinner! A big hit!

    ReplyDelete