Friday, September 9, 2011

Homemade Lunchables

I have thought about posting something like this before, but never quite got around to it.  To my surprise, I'm not the only clever Mom who thought of this!  My friend, Cindy, had this post on her new blog (which, by the way, is full of great tips and Mommy motivators), and her post included neat-o pictures, which we all know I'm too lazy to include at this point in my blogging career.

Try this link out if you want to try out your own: Cindy's Homemade Lunchables.

Let me know if you have any other clever variations...the options are limitless!

2 comments:

  1. How clever. I have served lunch this may many times, but I never thought to call it "lunchables". Now when my kids ask for them, I won't "just say no", I'll tell them they already get them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Hannah! Still waiting to try them out with spinach leaves and tortillas. Forgot to grab the spinach at the grocery store.

    ReplyDelete