Friday, September 16, 2011

Cheese Fries

Here is the first of the recipes I grabbed from Susan.  I'm going to try these soon...my hubby and I adore stuff like this!  They never seem as fresh as they should when you order them from a restaurant, though...I bet these will really hit the spot!  Just a head's up...Aldi's sells frozen fries for $1.89 around here, so this doesn't have to be a $10 splurge thing!


Cheese Fries (reminds me of Tucson)

32 oz pkg frozen french fries
1 TBSP chili powder
1/2 cup sliced green onions
1/2 cup crispy cooked and crumbled bacon (about 7 slices)
1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese 
ranch dressing

Bake fries according to pkg directions for crisper fries. Place baked fries in a broiler pan and sprinkle with chili powder, green onions, bacon, and shredded cheese. Broil for about 2 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve with Ranch dressing. Serves 8.♥

1 comment: